Our client is a holding company investing in telecommunication business. Company
shares are listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
Position: Company Secretary
- Arrange meetings as assigned by the Executive Committee and communicate with the participants regarding the details of the meeting, such as date and time, venue, a list of participants, tentative schedule for the next meeting, etc.
- Organizing and preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings.
- Manage the publication of the meeting and act as a focal point of contact for any updates or regulations.
- Conduct reports, disclosures, and submission in Thai and English language as required by the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Advice the company on SET and SEC regulations and compliance in relation to listed company and public limited company
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Keep under review all legal and regulatory developments affecting the Company’s operations and make sure the Management are properly informed of same.
- Ensure the interests of stakeholders are maintained when decisions are made, particularly those affecting employees, and update the Management on issues of policies and practices regarding Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Act as a primary point of contact and source of advice/guidance for Management members with regard to the company and its activities in order to assist their decision making process.
- Act as the conscience of the company by providing an inquiring voice in relation to Management decisions.
- Bachelor or Master of laws, Accounting, Business Administrative or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related field with strong understanding of company secretarial work practice.
- Proven track record in being a company secretary with experience in dealing with senior management, board of directors, and governmental agencies.
- Mature, hands-on, and result-oriented with good knowledge of compliance and pleasant personality.
- Possess good knowledge of Public Limited Company Act, SEC, and SET regulations in relation to listed company.
- Excellent command of written English and good computer literacy.
Have account with us?
LOGIN TO APPLY
Using our quick apply feature
Need more information?
Tel : 02-652-0775
Email : [email protected]
Share this job