Country General Manager
Our client is one of the largest supply chain solutions company and leading regional supply chain management partner to many of the world’s leading brands across Asia Pacific.
- Solid experience and knowledge in
Supply Chain Management
o Intensive understanding of
transportation, import/export logistics, warehousing & distribution,
customs process, supply chain solutions, key account management etc.
- Profit & Loss responsibility, management
& control is key
o Drive cost management for improvement
in efficiency/profitability such as optimum use of storage, equipment &
o Monitoring operating results and
executes direct measures to correct unsatisfactory conditions through its
- Proven leadership skills
- Strategic business development and
pricing strategy experience and know-how is imperative
- Experience in devising short- and
medium-term business strategies
- Drive programs to achieve active
customer experience and engagements to enhance relationship and customer
- Drive effective learning and sharing
of best practices for development of the business and its operations
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate
Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Logistic/Transportation,
Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working
experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers
specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Must have proven track record on
building team as well as business & operational efficiency &
Have account with us?
LOGIN TO APPLY
Using our quick apply feature
Need more information?
Tel : 02-652-0775
Email : [email protected]
Share this job