Quality Assurance (Motor Insurance)
- Review quality of work and performance of Sales Agents & Customer Service Reps through live monitoring and use of call recording system and applications.
- Identifies training needs and communicates needs to training department as needed.
- Uses quality monitoring system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Conducts calibration sessions on calls for all products/programs with Call Center Management.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Identify and recognize call center trends.
- Document issues/concerns.
- Creates and maintains standardized work flows and procedures. Provides recommendations for change and participates in analysis of work flows and procedures to improve accuracy/efficiency.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Quality Assurance (QA) role
- Teamwork, flexibility, reliability, and mentoring skills are required
- Attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
- Pleasant, friendly, professional manner, excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent listening, speech
- Requires a positive attitude, ability to multi task, ability to work independently or as part of a team, and have a genuine interest in people and desire to help.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and ability to multitask is required.
Have account with us?
LOGIN TO APPLY
Using our quick apply feature
Need more information?
Tel : 02-652-0775
Email : [email protected]
Share this job