- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Have experience in this field at least 1 years
- Strong math, typing, and computer skill, especially with bookkeeping software.
- Good knowledge and experience in SAP.
- Excellent communication, research, problem solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
Compensation & Benefits
- 5 days work week
- Health and Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible hours
- Dental Care Allowance
Have account with us?
LOGIN TO APPLY
Using our quick apply feature
Need more information?
Tel : 02-652-0775
Email : [email protected]
Share this job