Solution Architect/Technical Architect (Pre-sales)
- Provide timely presales technical support to the Sales team
through development of compelling proposals that solve customer business
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge of Red Hat’s solutions
to sales staff, customers, and partners through sales presentations, customer
workshops, demonstrations of our offerings, evaluations, and proofs of concepts
- Research and write the responses to technical sections of requests
for information (RFIs), requests for proposals (RFPs), and requests for quotes
- Demonstrate ownership of the technical relationships and
technical sales cycle within a set of named accounts in your territory.
- Communicate value, progress, and status of sales opportunities
to all stakeholders.
- Ensure revenue and new business quotas and service objectives
are met while maintaining a high level of satisfaction among prospective and
- 3+ years of experience as a UNIX, Linux, or virtual
- Excellent communication both Thai and English. Excellent presentation
- Record of developing relationships at engineering, commercial,
and executive levels throughout large enterprise IT organizations.
- Understanding of complex enterprise solutions and architectures.
- Excellent knowledge of UNIX and Linux systems; knowledge of Red
Hat’s platform offerings including Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and Red Hat
Satellite is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of virtualization platforms like Red Hat
Virtualization, KVM, VMware, and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Understanding of and experience with public cloud technologies
including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Compute Engine
- Understanding of modern methodologies like agile development and
DevOps and associated capabilities like automation, orchestration, and
- Knowledge of technologies like clustering, directory services,
and identity management.
- Proficiency in programming
languages like Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java is a plus.
- Red Hat Certified Systems
Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), VMware Certified
Professional (VCP), or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
certifications is a plus.
Have account with us?
LOGIN TO APPLY
Using our quick apply feature
Need more information?
Tel : 02-652-0775
Email : [email protected]
Share this job