Head of Sales Operation
Directs sales support services and operations. Supports the development and implementation of customized products and product enhancements. Responsible for developing, planning, and carrying out account administration department projects, goals, and budgets.
The Director of Sales Operations (DSO) is a market-based role complementary to the Sales Managers and Sales Distribution Lead and will report to the Market President. The DSO is internally oriented with a focus on the marketplace as well as local office interaction. This role manages local market priorities and projects, including but not limited to business planning, distribution relations, lead prospecting and sales education
- Takes a leadership role in the development and execution of the Local Market Strategy.
- Drives the development and execution of the Market Plan and projection reporting activity.
- Partners with Finance and Market Leadership partners in scorecard development and actions to achieve results.
- Partner with Regional Finance partners to report, analyze and synthesize monthly reporting. M3 and Book of Business information is kept current and accurate.
- Ensure data integrity in Apex, M3 and other data repositories to support accurate reporting.
- Review, analyze and true-up sold business, revenue and membership with Finance team.
- Completes timely and accurate APEX projections (by FAT) including provision of supporting information for projection.
- Drive and manage special projects and events to include but not limited to site reviews, forums, etc.
- Produces analytical reporting in support of medical, dental and specialty planning, MRC adoption, expense and earnings projections and actual results.
- Produces reporting for market MORs.
- Develops strong, positive relationships with matrix partners to the benefit of the Region.
- Manages unit budgets allocations/expenditures and reporting.
- Drives operating expense improvement metrics.
- Works with unit to build/execute individual development action plans.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Plan development, analytics and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to apply business financial knowledge to support growth and earnings goals and to provide meaningful analytics.
- Proven track record in influencing throughout the matrix environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities to meet reporting needs.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
Have account with us?
LOGIN TO APPLY
Using our quick apply feature
Need more information?
Tel : 02-652-0775
Email : [email protected]
Share this job