Your DREAM CAREER awaits
client is a luxury fashion house. They have been considered one of the world's
most prominent fashion houses and known for its modern and iconic pieces for
men and women. Today, they market a broad range of women's and men's
ready-to-wear products, leather goods, shoes, and accessories.
JOB TITLE: Store Customer Advisor
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION CHART
Reports hierarchically to
MISSION OF THE ROLE
As a Customer Advisor, you will stand at the very centre of our organization, transform the store visit into a memorable luxury shopping experience and safeguard the growth and longevity of our Brand as Brand Ambassador.
Your role will be to engage the customers in their discovery of our heritage through storytelling and creating an atmosphere of passion, energy and enthusiasm for the Brand collections.
You will tirelessly build relationships with each customer that last over time, and begin with the quality of their welcome, the gestures and rituals of the selling ceremony and the provision of the highest level of service .In conclusion your role will be to act as a trusted advisors of style, offering suggestions and alternatives to the customer using the highest level of sophistication and service.
KEY WORDS: Impress, Empathy, Sparkling in the Eyes
Customer Understanding & Engagement
· Provide memorable luxury customer service experience by:
Ø Conveying a brand messages and values through storytelling to create an emotional connection and promote brand loyalty and leverage “Brand Stories” to support and enhance the selling ceremony
Ø Guaranteeing Selling Flow execution to understand the client and build intimate knowledge of preferences, contact information, and lifestyle to develop customer profiles
Ø Demonstrating agility in responding to different customer types, using flexibility in conversational style and approach
Ø Offer personalized service as part of the Brand experience, to meet the customer’s current and future needs demonstrating basic understanding of Made-to-Measure and the ability to introduce and promote it through a sophisticated selling flow
Ø Utilizing company provided (iPod/iPad) technology to offer a complete and integrated luxury experience
Ø Proactively developing a continued trustworthy customer relationship with Brand, (e.g. CRM after sales activities including Thank You notes and Follow-up phone calls).
· Takes ownership of resolving & escalating customer issues or complaints with empathy, while adhering to Brand customer service policies such as alteration, damage and repair, global return policies etc.
KPI’S: CRM Database Management, Cross Selling, Avg. Ticket, Retention Rates
· Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve individual sales target while ensuring a luxury costumer experience
· Work with the store team to execute action plans to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and KPI targets as assigned by the Store Manager
· Propose service, MTM, RTW products; visual and operational improvements that assist the team to achieve and overcome selling challenges
KPI’S: Individual Sales (progressive expectation by levels), Store Budget
· Actively communicate customer, product and other store information to the broader store team to ensure customer and business needs are met
· Role model good team work to enhance the overall team moral to create an enthusiastic and engaged sales force environment
· Support the orientation & integration of new staff through acting as learning coach or “buddy” as assigned by the Store Manager [Advanced - Senior CA]
· Train other team members on new products as assigned by the Store Manager [Advanced - Senior CA]
KPI’S: local driven measurements
· Demonstrates consistently high standards of personal grooming in accordance to Brand uniform and grooming standards and guidelines
· Follows Brand product and gift packaging standards and guidelines to ensure Brand luxury and quality image
· Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the store environment and product displays
· Ensure in-store visual merchandising adheres to Brand Visual Merchandising guidelines: support window displays as required, demonstrating strong accountability for every aspect of the overall store including back of the house operations
Measured by relevant visual & grooming standards
· Adhere to Brand store operations and time and attendance policies and standards
· Follow the directions of the Store Manager or appointed team member on store operational tasks that includes but not limited to stock room, inventory, cashiering, reporting duties, guest beverage service etc.
· Help the store in closing sales - support in ringing sales
· Utilize store systems as needed efficiently and accurately
· Maintain accountability for store inventories by vigilantly reporting any discrepancy in labelling or inventory levels
KPI’S: Inventory Results, SOE Results
Internal: Store Operations, Merchandising, VM, Training
External: Customers, Vendors
BACKGROUND AND PRINCIPAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE
(Functional and core competences, key professional experiences, language requirements, education , travel requirements )
Selling, Product Knowledge, Policy and Compliance
[Styling / Storytelling / Clienteling]
ZEM Proficiency Level
Level 2 – focus on Customer Centricity
In-Store experience , Hospitality/Luxury backgrounds is a must
As required by Local Market
As required by Local Market
As required by Local Market
Compensation & Benefits
If you need more information, please feel free to contact us at 02-652-0772 or 081-939-3925 or e-mail: [email protected]