Your DREAM CAREER awaits
Our client is a public company in Thailand and the leader in
developing and operating Mass Transit in Thailand, reinforce their position as
the leading Out-of-Home (OOH) Media player in the country and selectively
expand our network across the ASEAN region, cautiously grow our Property
business, and lead Bangkok cashless society via smart purse e-Payment
Position: Manager / Senior Manager / Associate Director – Business Development (Property)
· Conduct macro/micro economic, industry and market research.
· Create annual department business plan, business expansion strategy plan as well as asset improvement plan
· Identify and drive new growth initiatives (from conceiving till initial execution) and create synergy within group of companies.
· Develop business cases and partnership models with strategic partners.
· Conduct preliminary/in-house due diligence on target based on available data such as in-depth project information, management report, financial statement, valuation report, tax filing, company and tax structure, corporate document, ownership title, related building code & zoning and other regulation etc.
· Perform complex feasibility study, financial projections, forecast P&L, balance sheet, cashflow as well as asset or company valuation including purchase price calculation and allocation.
· Identify, analyze, and finalize company structure and tax structure for future efficiency.
· Prepare relevant document and presentation for Investment Committee, Executive Committee and Board of Directors’ approval including SET disclosure.
· Analyze and monitor acquired asset or company its operations and performance including financial consequences of business decisions and provide necessary analysis as well as prepare report for routine management review to yield expected return and drive sustainable growth.
· Cooperate and follow up assignments with internal and external parties.
· Handle special projects as assigned.
· Aged 27-36 years
· At least 2 years direct experience in real estate finance, financial analysis and investment.
· MBA degree or Master Degree in finance, investment, business or real estate related fields
· Proficiency in Excel financial modeling including P&L, balance sheet, cashflow and financial analysis and PowerPoint presentation
· Familiar with SET/SEC and real estate related regulations
· Familiar with accounting standard for merger & acquisition
· Excellent presentation and English communication skills
· Proficiency in Thai official language
· Strong interpersonal skills and good teamwork capabilities
· Able to work cross-functionally
· Self-motivated, service-minded, well-organized, and result-oriented
· A fast learner, logical, proactive, and flexible to change and travel
Compensation & Benefits
For more information, please contact us at 02-652-0772 or 065-951-5235 (K.Bank)