Your DREAM CAREER awaits
Our client is
the leader of manufacturing industry for steel and equipment, founded more than
two decades ago. We serve oil and gas, petrochemical, refining, mining,
renewable energy, power, and other industries throughout locally and
· Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
· Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
· Make travel arrangements for executives.
· Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
· Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
· Have the good computer skill.
· Able to work 6 days per week (Mon-Sat)
Compensation & Benefits
bonus, Group Health Insurance, Provident fund