Your DREAM CAREER awaits
Our client is
the leader of manufacturing industry for steel and equipment, founded more than
two decades ago. We serve oil and gas, petrochemical, refining, mining,
renewable energy, power, and other industries throughout locally and
Position: Marketing Officer
· Collaborating with internal teams, clients, and subcontractors on marketing activities.
· Collaborating with media designer and web designer on preparing, formatting and editing of company's brochures / pamphlets, presentation, company's website and any other social media.
· Maintaining, filing and archiving a marketing database.
· Analyzing questionnaires, prequalification, external audit and other forms feedback.
· Giving presentations to visitors, guests, and clients.
· Receiving, managing and updating inquiries from clients.
· Preparing technical proposals.
· Submitting company’s proposals to clients.
· Receiving, filling, distributing and managing for signing NTP, Contract or Purchase Order from clients.
· Coordinate with production for any meetings as assigned by management.
· Receive Service Request from Production, find proper sub-contractor, organize meetings between SO Committee and Production, and issue Service Order to subcontractors
· Able to work 6 days per week (Mon-Sat)
Compensation & Benefits
bonus, Group Health Insurance, Provident fund