Your DREAM CAREER awaits
Our client is a luxury goods manufacturer founded more than
a century ago. They have been considered one of the world's most prominent
fashion houses and known for its modern and iconic pieces for men and women. They
are specializing in a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear products,
leather goods, accessories, perfumery, jewellery, and watches.
Position: Retail Operations Manager
1. Sales Management / Animation
· Ensure all stores provide customers with optimal service and the best conditions to discover brand' product lines.
· Ensure understanding and smooth running of store operation procedures, including the implementation of Smart Ops, Hpad, store notebook and CHIC boutique etc. project
· Responsible for the organization of annual public and staff sales, co-ordination with various departments including stores, warehouse and merchandising teams.
· Proactively identifies areas for operational improvement including tools and processes
2. Project Management
· Ensure local co-ordination and prioritization of retail operations project
· Ensure change management and trainings are properly done
· Maintain strong relations with various departments such as Communication, Merchandising, Finance, Warehouse, Real Estate for store s implementation (eg. Rendezvous, communication events, stock take, renovations)
· Give strong support on all new projects including ad-hoc projects for the Managing Director
· Work on the warehouse project. Once completed, manage the team.
3. Distribution network
· Constantly review and improve the quality of the existing stores (maintenance, renovation). Working in tandem with Regional Real Estate Director
· Ensure physical stores are always in the best condition possible with co-ordination, management and monitoring of various contractors (eg. maintenance, security, cleaning) to ensure smooth running of the stores. Follow up on yearly contracts with suppliers as required.
4. Customer Service
· Provides the practical guideline about customer complaints to the stores and handles the customer’s claims which couldn’t be solved at the stores properly.
· Administers guidelines and policies relating to core CS operations. Oversees the administration of these guidelines/policies. Interfaces with various departments, as needed, to address issues impacting service.
· Works with all functional departments to ensure adequate training and communication to meet and exceed customer expectations and growth challenges
· Develops and controls Customer Relationship Management process to protect and improve image & customer satisfaction in the point of customer service.
· 5-8 years relevant experience in a retail
· Cross functional working skills (across multiple levels of management and ability to work with diverse cultures)
· Good analytical skills
· Strong people management skills including being a good communicator and the ability to manage relationships at different levels
· Fluent in English; other languages an advantage
· Hands on computer knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Outlook (and Hermès systems if applicable)
Compensation & Benefits
If you need more information, please feel free to contact us at 02-652-0772 or e-mail: [email protected]
For private discussion, please call directly at 065-951-5235 (K.Bank)